Creating a Database through your Cpanel control panel is a quick and easy process, here’s how:
1. Once logged into your Cpanel control panel navigate to Account Information > List Accounts > and Click on the domain you wish to have a database added to.
2. Click on the MySQL Database Wizard button.
3. Fill in the Database name you would like to use.
4. Fill out the Username and Password fields,(note it is good practice to make this a complex password using uppercase and lowercase letters with numbers and symbols thrown in to help prevent security compromises via the database) click Create User.
5. Select which permissions to apply to this new user and click Next Step
Managing the database via phpMyAdmin
1.In Cpanel click on phpMyAdmin
2. This will then open up phpMyAdmin in a new window: