Creating a Database through your Plesk control panel is a quick and easy process, here’s how:
1. Once logged into your Plesk control panel navigate to Subscriptions and Click on the domain you wish to have a database added to.
2. Next click on the Databases button.
3. And hit Add New Database.
4. Fill in the Database name you would like to use, leaving the Related site blank. Now you will want to give it a Username and Password to connect to so fill out the fields (It is recommended to use the generate button to generate a complex password for the Database). Leave the Access setting as default. Click OK
5. That’s it, your database is ready for use!
Managing the database via phpMyAdmin
1. Following the above steps once you enter the Database tab you will see your Database(s). Click on phpMyAdmin to open up phpMyAdmin in a new window.