How to view your error log through Plesk.
1. Once logged into your Plesk control panel navigate to Subscriptions and Click on the domain you wish to check.
2. Click Logs.
3. This will show all logs, you can filter them by clicking on the All logs drop down top right.
4. You can download logs by clicking Manage Log File after clicking on the All Logs drop down.
5. To download a log just click on the green download arrow
Configure Log rotation
1. From the last screen click on Log Rotation.
2. You can set the log rotation by Size, Time duration and even choose to compress them to save further space.