Create A Mailbox
Modified on: Wed, 24 Apr, 2019 at 10:17 AM
Although you can use the below guide to set up and host email accounts on your Plesk server, we strongly recommend using dedicated email provider such as Google G-Suite or Office 365.
1. Login to Plesk control panel.
2. Click on Subscriptions in the left hand pane and then select the subscription you would like to add the mail account to.
3. Click the Mail tab.
4. Then click the Create Email Address button.
5. Enter a User name and Password then hit OK.
6. Your email account is now set up, repeat this process to continue adding more.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.